The Husarya stone picker is a combination of efficiency and accuracy. It precisely removes stones with a diameter of 2.5 to 50 centimeters from the field. The Husarya stone harvester has a working depth of 20 centimeters and a working width of up to 5.5 meters! All this makes the stone picker extremely efficient and effective.
That is not everything! The Husarya stone harvester not only allows for thorough removal of stones on the surface. It also allows for more efficient field work and obtaining richer, more abundant crops. The Husarya stone picker picks stones which are then placed in a drum where they are thoroughly cleaned. In this form, they are perfectly prepared for sale and constitute an eagerly purchased material, used in the construction industry. Fieldstones are used in garden arrangements. Their are also used when building, among others: ponds, terrace cladding, house foundations, fences, fireplaces, flower beds, wells.
With the Husarya stone harvester you can therefore gain:
– a thoroughly cleared agricultural land;
– time which would be spent picking stones by hand and finding people to work;
– additional costs incurred so far for employing stone pickers; – a guarantee of the safety of other agricultural machines, previously damaged by remaining stones;
– higher yields, harvests;
– additional finances related to the sale of fieldstones.
|2.||Working width||5,5 m|
|3.||Maximum working depth||up to 20 cm|
|4.||The range of sizes of collected stones||25 – 500 mm|
|5.||Tank capacity||3 m³|
|6.||Unloading height||2,5 – 3,5 m|
The stone concerns:
• agriculture and horticulture,
• land rehabilitation,
• paddocks and race tracks for horses,
• manual – high nuisance caused by the process and low work efficiency,
• mechanical Husarya SCS-1 DO high efficiency, picking accuracy and minimum contamination.
•large working width,
• working depth up to 20 cm.
- large working width,
- working depth up to 20 cm.